The Nurse practitioner said that makes me 4 weeks. But im closer to 5? I am going to have a repeat in 48 hours to make sure it has doubled. 

I'm only having my HCG tested as Ive had 3 very early miscarraiges.. my HCG only got to 42 in the last miscarraige. 

Does it sound normal? Just to put my mind at ease a little Thanks 

The solution:
hcg 4 weeks 345Be reassured that while HCG hormone doubling is an average that is not correct for every woman, HCG level should rise by at least 60% in 48 hours.
A woman B-HCG level at 4w 1d was 109.8 and at 4w 3d it rose to 190 but when rechecked at 5w 4d and hcg level had risen to 5,257.
HCG values usually start to peak after the week 5.

I recommend such women
Ask your Dr. to test your progesterone level, 
Schedule you for an early scan at 7 weeks.
Just keep unstressed and get to know that:
Expecting your levels to exactly double can just worry you unnecessarily. 

FREE Blood Test Results Explanation

Do not hesitate to question about your HCG level expectation?

Post a Comment

  1. My hcg level is rising but not doubling.
    On 15th 1176
    19th 3365 progestron 19th 11.5
    23rd 48
    23rd 5505
    27th 9390
    IS there chances of miscarrage

    ReplyDelete

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.