hey everyone. i am 19 years old
and found out i had miscarried on april 1st of this year. 
i was almost 11 weeks along. i had a d&c on April 7th because he wouldn't come out on his own and having my dead baby inside of me was more difficult than breathing under water... 

the whole time i knew i was pregnant i was wishing that it would go away, then when my baby died i wanted to die with him. michael's (yes, naming him helped me heal) dad 
and i want to try again and i just spoke with my doctor who told me my HcG levels were at 3 as of April 29th. does this mean i can physically get pregnant again? even though my 1st period hasn't started yet i mean..? i am only asking if it is an average possibility, i already know and fully understand the safety issues, especially considering my d&c. thanks for your help.

The Solution:
After D & C you must wait 3 period cycles to heal your uterine.
The First period after d & c expected to be late and with possible positive pregnancy test falsely. 
woman may think that the first period is another miscarriage but the fact is that the period following miscarriage is the end of it.

Recommendation:
Maintain a healthy lifestyle by good eating, sleeping, having regular sex, taking folic acid pills, as well as avoiding stress and thinking about that miscarriage or repeating it in the future.
Follow up by hormonal screening until the blood test results come with a good signs to start another pregnancy.

More:
Follow me for more tips and advice..

Post a Comment

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.